TAPS Online Store
As of Friday, October 25th TAPS Public Transit started selling our Go Anywhere, Go Access, and Go Local passes in place of many of our older monthly passes. These new passes can be found under the System Passes category below.
Here is the breakdown of the changes:
- The Go Anywhere Pass costs $80.00 monthly, and is good on ANY TAPS bus, system-wide in the TAPS service area. It includes on-demand access, all fixed-routes, and connections to the DART station in Plano, TX. It does not include transport on the DART system or the Airport Hop shuttle service.
- The Go Access Pass costs $52.00 monthly, and provides the exact same coverage as the Go Anywhere Pass for Disabled, Elderly 60+, Students 12+, and Children under 12.
- The Go Local Pass (Grayson County) costs $20.00 monthly, and is good for riding the Red River Route, Storm Route, Viking Routes, Roo Route, and the Alorica service. It does not include On-Deman access, Connections to DART station in Plano, or the Airport Hop Shuttle service.
- The Go Local Pass (Collin County) is the same as above except the routes it allows access to are the McKinney City Routes 100 and 300 only.
- The old System Passes, Express Passes (excluding the McKinney Commuter Connect Pass), College Passes, and Employee Shuttle Passes are replaced by one or more of the passes listed above.
HOW TO BUY FARES & PASSES ONLINE
You can buy online any kind of fare or pass that TAPS offers.
This includes individual fare tickets, fare passes (up to $20 in value), or the Go Anywhere, Go Access, or Go Local (Grayson or Collin County) Passes. You can also pay for your airport shuttle trip here.
Shipping options include pick-up at either the McKinney or Sherman Office locations (free), or a flat rate shipping of .85 cents for new orders of passes or fares. There is an option for Monthly Pass Renewals (free), to show the driver your printed receipt. As well as an Airport Shuttle option (free) to so the driver your printed receipt as well.
IF YOU NEED HELP TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER
During regular business hours you can get assistance in completing your order by calling (903) 868-9174 or send email to: email@example.com